Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What are some of the best restaurants in Chicago right now?

NOT asking about Gino's East or Ann Sather. I want to know about the hot chefs, the most innovative kitchens, the chicest atmospheres, the coolest hottest places.



I'm helping a friend plan a trip there, and I haven't been there in too long.What are some of the best restaurants in Chicago right now?
Trio and MotoWhat are some of the best restaurants in Chicago right now?
I find you pretentious. I hope you get mugged.What are some of the best restaurants in Chicago right now?
No matter what, your friend has to grab a drink at the Signature Lounge located on one of the highest levels of the John Hancock Tower. If I remember correctly, it's on the floor just below the observation level. The view is incredible particularly at night, the walls all are glass overlooking the city. Even the view in the women's restroom is breathtaking! You can also have dinner there, but I tend to only stop in for a cocktail.
gene and georgetta's

morton's

No comments:

Post a Comment