Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I need to know inexpensive restaurants in Chicago?

Close to the museums and magnificent mile and union station preferably. I want food that isn't hamburgers, pizza, and stuff that's fast food stuff. I want to go to real restaurants. Planning a trip to Chicago for a week so i need a lot of them. If you have been there and u know its good please tell me the name and address of the restaurant.I need to know inexpensive restaurants in Chicago?
Even if you don't live in Chicago, it may be a good idea for you to sign up on Groupon, 3 o clock club, bloomspot, or buy with me to check out some deals. Since you probably wont be familiar with the restaurants when you see them on these sites, just Yelp them to check out their locations and reviews to see if they will work for you. To be honest, I feel like your options might be limited if you don't want Chicago style food because if it's not Chicago style pizza and things, most of the other restaurants are nice places that are going to be more on the expensive side. I'm sure there are a few random gems somewhere, but they might be harder to find. Good luck!I need to know inexpensive restaurants in Chicago?
go to http://bit.ly/couponsviaemail and get some coupon for disconted prices..



you will save your money..



thank

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment