Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Does anyone know if theres a company of sommeliers in chicago that teaches and hosts events in restaurants?

My father currently owns three Mexican and Peruvian restaurants in chicago and we wanted to add a wine list to these locations because of the changing neighborhood, but we don't know anything about wine. I have seen a couple places who bring in sommeliers who host events in restaurants and also teach the staff how to recommend and sell wines. Is there any sommelier/ company who offers this type of service in or near the chicagoland area? Please help. ThanksDoes anyone know if theres a company of sommeliers in chicago that teaches and hosts events in restaurants?
I really don't know but I used to work near a wine club,like wine of the month, on North Elston 2100 N. I think.

Oh you know who might be helpful is Binny's Liqueur stores. They often host wine and beer tasting and have experts on staff. They hosted a really cool beer event at the Chicago Botanical Gardens last year. I wish they would do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment