Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What are some cheap downtown restaurants in chicago for a 17th bday dinner?

i wanted to go to a nice restaurant for my birthday but im having trouble what to pick.



I want it cheap(10-15 dollars per plate) since were teenagers and dont hve much money.What are some cheap downtown restaurants in chicago for a 17th bday dinner?
Chicago Pizza and Oven Grinder - 2121 North Clark Street - Awesome food and lots of history. You can look at website and menu at: http://www.chicagopizzaandovengrinder.com/



I lived in Chicagoland for almost 20 years and LOVED this place.



Have a Happy Birthday.What are some cheap downtown restaurants in chicago for a 17th bday dinner?
you could try giordanos. they have realy good food. me and my friends went there for somebody's birthday. everybody body could get whatever side they want and still be able to help pay for the pizza. ( if that's what you want )

anyway .. have a happy birthday !

No comments:

Post a Comment