Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What Are Some of the Best Cuban Restaurants In Chicago, IL or the surrounding area?

My birthday is coming up, and I'd like to have some really good Cuban food for dinner. So if anyone knows of some of the best restaurants in town please let me know.What Are Some of the Best Cuban Restaurants In Chicago, IL or the surrounding area?
Give either of these good places a try:



Cafe Laguardia

http://www.cafelaguardia.com/



Cafe 28

http://www.cafe28.org/
I'd check the link below for Cuban restaurants in Chicago. But, I've personally heard the below restaurant is great:



Sabor a Cuba - 1833 W. Wilson. 773-769-6859 $9-$15



From the outside, the decor looks quite inviting, and nice for a birthday dinner. We've been driving by and dying to go there and try it. But again, I've actually HEARD this is a good place. I've tried others and was was disappointed. If you like fancy fare then you could try Coobah $15-25. I've been here several times but it's a bit on the small, cramped side and is expensive. The upside is that they have great drinks and music all evening and a "party"/lively atmosphere.What Are Some of the Best Cuban Restaurants In Chicago, IL or the surrounding area?
enrique's on michigan ave
call aaa and ask them about your favorite restaurantWhat Are Some of the Best Cuban Restaurants In Chicago, IL or the surrounding area?
i recommend enrique's on michigan ave too.
Cafe 28
  • chrome apps
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment