Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Could someone help me with some japanese restaurants in chicago?

hello, I'm Italian and I will be in chicago next summer.Could someone help me to find some authentic japanese restaurant in lakeview or loop areas? and not very pricey :) thank you!Could someone help me with some japanese restaurants in chicago?
Oysy
Sushi Wabi
Agami
Kamehachi
Mirai Sushi
Gyu-Kaku (yakiniku) http://www.yelp.com/biz/gyu-kaku-chicago鈥?/a>Could someone help me with some japanese restaurants in chicago?
There is this amazing place called Benihana and you can get a regular table or it you had like a couple of friend you go to the live show area where they cook the food in front of you. the prices are good too.



here are a couple of locations in Illinois, i put how far from chicago too.



Wheeling, Illinois

150 N. Milwaukee Ave.

Wheeling, IL 60090

40 mins from chicago



Schaumburg, Illinois

1200 E. Higgins Road

Schaumburg, IL 60173

43 mins from chicago





Lombard, Illinois

747 East Butterfield Road

Lombard, IL 60148-5614

29 mins from chicago

No comments:

Post a Comment