Thursday, February 23, 2012

I need help finding a reasonable priced restaurant in Chicago area for Thanksgiving Day.?

HI,

I'm too ill to cook Thanksgiving dinner. Does any one know of a good list of restaurants that serve a buffet on Thanksgiving day? we are not rich people so, something that we can afford. I checked out some sites but the places were too expensive %26amp; there was not much of a choice. we are willing to stay in the Chicago area or North %26amp; West suburbs. Thanks for your help. I hope that everyone has a nice holiday too! Judy K.I need help finding a reasonable priced restaurant in Chicago area for Thanksgiving Day.?
http://www.bostonmarket.com/home



I think you will find a location near you. I hope you have a Wonderful Thanksgiving.I need help finding a reasonable priced restaurant in Chicago area for Thanksgiving Day.?
Consider catering it in. Buy a cooked turkey. Jewel does that I think. Some caterers do it too. Lee %26amp; Eddie catering, others.



There are some hotels and banquet halls that do a decent dinner for less money. Maybe $20 each.I need help finding a reasonable priced restaurant in Chicago area for Thanksgiving Day.?
http://metromix.chicagotribune.com/dinin鈥?/a>



Stellas has a great turkey plate. It's just your average diner, but the owner makes sure the food is done right, he's a really sweet guy (named the rest. after his mother and either he or his mom run the cash register).



Average price, $10-15 and you'll have to check if they are open on the holiday. Located at Broadway at Briar (1 block south of Belmont).
  • burger shop
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment