Sunday, February 26, 2012

What's the best fancy restaurant in Chicago?

I'm in the military and I'm going to take my wife out to dinner when I get back from deployment. What has the best value for the money and best dining experience....What's the best fancy restaurant in Chicago?
By the way Chipaul is Chez Paul, very good in its time. Charlie Trotters is all an expensive show鈥?but a good show though. The Everest Room is in the financial district and is very elegant (would you like appetizer of shirred egg?) and too expensive鈥攎ade for market traders having too much money at the moment.



In my opinion the best is the Ritz Carlton Dining Room鈥攁lso expensive but elegant.



I so appreciate what our military is doing that if you can figure a way to let me contact you, I will chip in.
I can't vouch for "the best" cuisine because I haven't tried them all yet! However, the most memorable romantic meal I've had in the city was at the restaurant at the top of Lakepoint Tower. We had a table next to a window over-looking Navy Pier where we watch the sun set--and the food was delicious. See the link below for reviews, ratings and other info.What's the best fancy restaurant in Chicago?
You get soooooo much food here. Come hungry.



Brazzaz Brazilian Steakhouse - "The most complete and unique Brazilian dining experience" 539 N. Dearborn Chicago 312-595-9000

Dining Chicago Restaurant Video Menu Prime Steak Seafood Best, Top, Steakouse, Mexican Cuisine Chef Video.
my husbands from Chicago he says chipaul? its french i dont know how to spell it. or navy pier.has a sea food place thats goodWhat's the best fancy restaurant in Chicago?
Nantucket Cove
Charlie Trotter's

816 W. Armitage Ave.

Chicago, IL 60614

773-248-6228
Have to second Charlie Trotter's. I like Everest for French food, and Smith %26amp; Wollensky or Joe's Stone Crab for steak.



All have great service.



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment