Thursday, February 23, 2012

Can someone help me find a romantic restaurant in Chicago's suburbs?

My fiancee lives in Glendale Heights, and I'm in Michigan. I need some recommendations for a romantic restaurant to take her to for Valentine's Day and other occasions for that matter. I'd prefer to stay in the suburbs, so I was thinking the Schaumburg area, but any suburb would work. I just don't want to mess with going into the city if I can avoid it. Anyway, thanks for the help!Can someone help me find a romantic restaurant in Chicago's suburbs?
you might want to try..



Clara's Pasta Di Casa 6740 Rte 53, Woodridge (630) 968-8899
yahh i can help........... dont send invitation letter to your friendCan someone help me find a romantic restaurant in Chicago's suburbs?
I love the Melting Pot, it's fondue. I know there is one in Oakbrook, Illinois, but I'm not sure about Schaumbug. MAggiano's is really nice. That's in Schaumburg.
heres a Glendale Hts list of places KI's looks pretty good

http://glendale-heights.illinoisdinner.c鈥?/a>

you can prolly put the names in a search engine and find out about them



also heres a link to the

Chicago Tribune Metromix they have a lot of different stuff like romantic restaraunts for Val dayhttp://metromix.chicagotribune.com/dinin鈥?/a>Can someone help me find a romantic restaurant in Chicago's suburbs?
There is a place in Orland Park called Cooper's Hawk Winery. I just saw it on a tv show and it looks VERY nice. Not too expensive. It's a bit of a drive from G;emdal;e hgts, but it may be worth it.
The Metromix website is a good suggestion. I'd also try the Chicago Reader site, www.chicagoreader.com. You can select Northwest Suburbs as your neighborhood, select a price range and select a cuisine type.
OK! Buddy, Glendale Hts. There's alot on North Ave,itself here are a few, Barnellis Pasta Bowl 235 North Ave,Salt Creek BBQ,538 North Ave,Bella Cucina Italian cafe 542 North Ave.,Ki's Restaurant 705 North Ave.Great China 737 North ave.Schnitzel Platz 729 North Ave.Restaurant Mexico 826 North Ave.Pho Saigon 1232 Bloomingdale Rd. GOOD EATS TO YOU
Try Le Titi de Paris in Arlington Heights

or Le Francais in Wheeling

or Carlos in Highland Park

or Gabriele's in Highwood
Viking Steak house in Winfield has a deal where the guy comes to your table and cooks the steak in front of you. Also you can try Metromix.com and they have many suggestions for Valentine's Day.
Bridget C. beat me to it. My girlfriend and I love the Melting Pot. We have gone there for Valentine's Day a couple of times.
Someone recommended the Melting Pot. I would probably try that. Fondue is romantic. My husband took me to a similar place in Chicago called Geja's Cafe. It was the absolute most romantic cozy restaurant I have been to. Some booths have curtains. It's probably booked up. But check it out. http://www.gejascafe.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment