Sunday, February 26, 2012

Are there any ice rinks near a restaurant in downtown chicago I can take my best friend to on valentines day?

I want to take my best friend out for valentines day, I would like to take her out to eat in downtown chicago and then go ice skating or something else, any suggestions for restaurants with something nice to do close by. Im taking her the day after because she has her cousins birthday on valentines day.Are there any ice rinks near a restaurant in downtown chicago I can take my best friend to on valentines day?
Skate rink right by Millenium Park. A bit lower than "The Bean" Several restaurants in the area as well.Are there any ice rinks near a restaurant in downtown chicago I can take my best friend to on valentines day?
Johnys Icehouse

1350 West Madison Street

Highest rated ice rink in downtown Chicago

Wishbone

1001 W Washington Blvd

Great food

Right around the cornerAre there any ice rinks near a restaurant in downtown chicago I can take my best friend to on valentines day?
there is a nice italian resturaunt off of clark and maybe dearborn, the italian village. ice rink in millenium park not far away
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment