Thursday, February 23, 2012

I need a restaurant in CHICAGO with a private room, that includes a piano.?

Hello - I'm planning an small event 15-20 people. I need a restaurant to host this event, in a private room. I would like a piano in that room. Any suggestions? Near wicker park would be great.I need a restaurant in CHICAGO with a private room, that includes a piano.?
I think you might have better luck if you search for an event venue. Not many restaurants have pianos in private rooms, I don't know any in that area. If they have pianos they are in open areas for all to enjoy.



You probably need a place that has the room for you to bring one in...





Niko's in the suburbs (Bridgeview?) has a piano....I need a restaurant in CHICAGO with a private room, that includes a piano.?
theres a restaurant in the John Hncock Building. try the Sears Tower
  • bento
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment