Sunday, February 26, 2012

Where can I find a excellent restaurant in Chicago, Illinois?

actually there is no carrabas in chicago.....just in the surrounding suburbs. but, it's just an italian chain restaurant anyway - i wouldn't recommend it with all of the other options here.



some of my favorites: sola, spacca napoli, opera....

i'd check out www.metromix.com - you can search by neighborhood, price, cuisine, etc.Where can I find a excellent restaurant in Chicago, Illinois?
Try Zagat www.zagat.com or City Search www.citysearch.com
I lived in Chicago for a month and went to the Bongo Room for breakfast twice. I really enjoyed their twist on breakfast food.Where can I find a excellent restaurant in Chicago, Illinois?
Im pretty sure this is in Chicago. I like Carrabbas.I highly recommend this place if you like Italian food. Good luck.Hope you find what your looking for.
Try the following..........

.

.

.

.

.

.

.





Hope u get wat u want

Regards



%26lt;%26lt;I'm Blank%26gt;%26gt;Where can I find a excellent restaurant in Chicago, Illinois?
When I was in Chicago I asked the same question... to my Cabbie... and I was pleasantly suprised with the results. We asked for a good japanese place within a specific area (we didn't want to pay too much for a cab ride) and he took us where he drops off the most customers. I think it was called Kamehachi.



Excellent choice too.



Cabbies certainly know where everyone likes to go to eat.
Charlie Trotters

No comments:

Post a Comment