Sunday, February 26, 2012

What is the name of the restaurant in chicago where the staff is supposed to be rude to the customers??

it wasn't too far from navy pier, just a short cab ride. the waiters were so rude but so funny. casual dining experience.What is the name of the restaurant in chicago where the staff is supposed to be rude to the customers??
Both, Ed Debevic's and Dick's Last Resort
Cool. I'd love that place without the ounce of empathy I sometimes have for people.What is the name of the restaurant in chicago where the staff is supposed to be rude to the customers??
Botha a and b. Do I get 10 points for being funny and cute?
I have never heard of this.. but it sounds like a fun time :)What is the name of the restaurant in chicago where the staff is supposed to be rude to the customers??
ed debevics or something!
probably ed debevics
This would be ***** Last Resort! So fun to be with mean people sometimes!
Ed Debevic's . . .640 N. Wells, Chicago.
Dick's Last Resort - it's just up the street from Navy Pier, behind Fox and Obel. You could easily walk. Great time - live band....I wouldn't take the kiddies.
It's Ed Debevics. I hope I spelled it right.
I know what you are talking about...but I can't remember the name either.....it's a fun place though!

No comments:

Post a Comment