Friday, February 10, 2012

Does anyone know of a cool hip downtown Chicago restaurant or neat spot for baby shower ?

It will be held in mid April and I want something different for my friend, like Ethel's Chocolates, though I don't know if they have finger sandwiches and foods other than chocolate. Does anybody know of any place's they have been to in downtown Chicago for a shower that they thought was fun and different and the food was good, but didn't break the bank?Does anyone know of a cool hip downtown Chicago restaurant or neat spot for baby shower ?
Pompei Bakery on Taylor St. The food and service is great. They have a beautiful Cafe and an Out-Side Garden opening in Spring.There main party room is just beautiful. I just had a Bridal Shower there for my sister. 312-421-5179Does anyone know of a cool hip downtown Chicago restaurant or neat spot for baby shower ?
Portellos!!Does anyone know of a cool hip downtown Chicago restaurant or neat spot for baby shower ?
What about going for full afternoon tea? They are held at The Drake Hotel, Four Seasons Hotel, I believe the Peninsula Hotel, and a few others. It is not expensive, you get great food %26amp; desserts, and the settings are relaxed yet refined.
I think it has someting to do with an eagle

LIke White eagle or something



Hope I helped

No comments:

Post a Comment